Supernatural. Where God is an alcoholic, Lucifer, Cain and the King of Hell are not so bad once you get to know them, and the scribe of God is a little shit.
I read this and I made the exact face of the gif without looking at it
We’ve added links to stream the episodes for those of you without access to the DVDs or netflix/amazon prime/hulu/itunes etc.
The #AngelWarrior Casathon!
From his first appearance in Lazarus Rising, entering the Winchesters’ world in a shower of sparks, and continuing through the current season, acting as emotional support for both Sam and Dean, Castiel won our hearts. A creature of energy and wrath, following orders to pull the Righteous Man from Hell, Castiel was never meant to last past season four. Fandom had other ideas, however. We fell in love with this character, a fish out of water who gave us a unique perspective on our own humanity as he wentthrough his own growth and changes. Now, more than five and a half seasons later, he’s an integral part of Team Free Will. So join the Castiel Fan Network as we celebrate Castiel – and Misha Collins’ phenomenal acting – with our #AngelWarrior Casathon on Saturday and Sunday, March 8 and 9, 2014.
Saturday, March 8th starting at 12PM US Eastern Time (GMT -5)
- 12PM 4x01 “Lazarus Rising” by Eric Kripke
- 1PM 4x07 “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester” by Julie Siege
- 2PM 4x16 “On the Head of a Pin” by Ben Edlund
- 3PM 4x20 “The Rapture” by Jeremy Carver
- 4PM 5x04 “The End” by Ben Edlund
- 5PM 5x10 “Abandon All Hope…” by Ben Edlund
- 6PM 5x14 “My Bloody Valentine” by Ben Edlund
- 7PM 5x18 “Point of No Return” by Jeremy Carver
Sunday, March 9th starting at 12PM US Eastern Time (GMT -5)
- 12PM 6x20 “The Man Who Would Be King” by Ben Edlund
- 1PM 7x01 “Meet the New Boss” by Sera Gamble
- 2PM 7x17 “The Born-Again Identity” by Sera Gamble
- 3PM 7X21 “Reading is Fundamental” by Ben Edlund
- 4PM 8x08 “Hunteri Heroici” by Andrew Dabb
- 5PM 8x21 “The Great Escapist” by Ben Edlund
- 6PM 9x01 “I Think I’m Gonna LIke It Here” by Jeremy Carver
- 7PM 9x11 “First Born” by Robbie Thompson
At 8PM Sunday after we finish the final episode we’ll be watching the Angel Warrior bonus feature from the S8 DVD extras, since it was the inspiration behind this rewatch. If you don’t have the DVDs you can watch it here.
Each episode lasts approximately 42 minutes, giving you 18 minutes at the end of every hour to get up, stretch, and grab some more popcorn… all that stuff you have to do since you’re human and not all angel-ed up.
Follow the Castiel Fan Network on twitter @AngelWarriorCas for more info, and join us in live tweeting the event with the hashtag #AngelWarrior.
We’re so excited to celebrate Castiel with you!
MY TABLET CORD CAME! And this was the sketch thing that I actually wanted to line and color. BECAUSE THEY’RE SQUISHY.
Citation: Off the top of my head, places where I’ve seen Cas with a bee plush and/or Sam with a moose plush: quietersideofbullerbyn, askbabynatural, this pic by prinzik. There are more but I can’t remember them >.>
I love how the white dude with the world’s largest penis on record (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon) is arguing with me about the cultural significance of 12 Years A Slave & the film’s historic Oscar win by linking to the IMDb page for Roots. Dafuq?
I didn’t realize having a large penis made you an even bigger dick.
In other news —